Fuel your adventure with Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Do you feel exhausted in the middle of the day, or lose interest in the task you're doing no matter how enticing it actually is? Your eye-lids begin to sag and you find yourself to be slouching in your seat, wishing you were cozying up in your bed. We know that this situation is something almost every adult is familiar with. We are also aware that some people instinctively run towards the coffee machine and let the freshly brewed mug of coffee cast its spell, while some turn to expensive energy drinks in hopes of receiving an immediate lift.
What you truly need is a solution that promises to last long and keeps sluggishness at bay. Fortunately, there is one such fatigue-fighter that hails from Mother Nature itself. Virgin Coconut Oil
- a superfood that is renowned for not only weight management, better digestion and supporting cognition , but also for working as the perfect energy booster that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Bringing you a plethora of health benefits
, virgin coconut oil is admittedly the best of all saturated fats. It contains a high percentage of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) that, unlike other saturated fats, are easily absorbed and quickly converted to energy by the liver. Consuming virgin coconut oil helps you boost your energy in a healthy way and unlike energy drinks, it does not increase your blood sugar level. It helps you feel less tired by keeping your energy levels high for a longer duration.
Following are a few ways you can include Virgin Coconut Oil in your diet for hiked energy and endurance:
- Spread 1 or 2 tbsp. of Virgin Coconut Oil on your toast in the morning for a power breakfast.
- Add 1 tbsp. of the oil to your water or protein shakes that you consume and feel completely revived.
- Add 1 or 2 tbsp. of the oil to your post-workout meal as virgin coconut oil also promotes hormonal balance and muscle recovery.
- Drizzle a little amount of the oil over your desserts or your coffee to keep yourself high on energy while keeping that body lean and fit.
So now that you know, include it in your diet and get revived instantly!